Jeep N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer (18-20 Wrangler JL | Gladiator JT)
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain the jerking motion of your steering wheel when hitting a large bump in the road or traversing off-road obstacles. Rough Country’s N3 Steering Stabilizers feature a durable 18mm chrome hardened piston rod and large-diameter body that dwarfs factory equipment, ensuring a more effective vibration damping each and every time you take to the trails.
Rough Country’s N3 Steering Stabilizers feature a 100% bolt-on installation process with no need to remove the tires or wheels for assembly. This easy upgrade can be performed with common tools in a home garage! Includes a 3-year warranty. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 18mm piston rod
Notes - Important
- 2.5” or bigger suspension lift required.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
- Does NOT fit aftermarket axles with 3-inch diameter tube.
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- (2) Jeep Steering Stabilizers
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2018-2020||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JL (2 Door)|
|2018-2020||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|