Lowering Shackles 1-2 Inch | Ford F-150 2WD/4WD (2004-2013)
Lower the rear of you F-150 with Rough Country's 1-2in lowering shackles! From the factory, your F-150 sits lower in the front than the rear. This economical and simple lowering shackle makes it easy to reduce the amount of rear height, giving you a level look from front to back for an drastically improved appearance.
Installation has never been easier. Rough Country's lowering shackles offer two mounting holes for installation allowing your truck to be lowered 1-2inches. These heavy duty shackles are constructed of .25 steel offering O.E. style rubber bushings to face the road ahead. Best of all Rough Country's lowering shackles are back by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Fine tune the stance of your truck.
- Adjustable between 1-inch and 2-inch drop.
- Lowers the rear to be level with the front of the vehicle.
- Works with both 4WD and 2WD models.
|Recommended Tire Size||32x11.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- Lowering shackles
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- View Instruction Sheet