Ford 3in Lifted N3 Struts | Loaded (14-19 F-150 4WD)
Rough Country’s Performance N3 Struts feature a massive bore and chrome-hardened piston rod with leak-proof piston seal for exceptional durability during off-road use. Each strut is specifically tuned for its intended application and includes a variable dampening system for outstanding handling and control on all road conditions. These Performance N3 Struts offer improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
These struts are engineered to fit perfectly on each intended application, and feature a loaded coil pre-installed for easy installation without the need for strut disassembly. Simply remove your factory strut and replace with this easy, convenient system. The result is an increased ride height that mimics the factory responsiveness and handling of the OE strut. Read More
- Application specific velocity sensitive valving
- Includes pre-loaded coil for no-fuss assembly
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride.
- Structurally engineered for lifted applications
- Nitrogen gas charged to improve ride, handling, and reduce shock oil aeration.
- Offers improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
- Infinitely Variable Damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Special formulated low friction shock oil
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore
- Hardened chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance and enhances sealing properties
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Metallic silver paint
- Sold in pairs
Notes - Important
- Cannot be installed in conjunction with a strut spacer
- ONLY fits models with 3-inches of lift
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- 2 x Premium N3 Lifted Strut