Dual Steering Stabilizer 4-6.5 Inch Lift | Jeep Wrangler YJ (87-95)
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 18mm piston rod
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits models equipped with 4 - 6.5-inch of suspension lift.
- ONLY fits models with stock steering setup.
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- (2) Steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information