2.5 Inch Lift Kit Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD (2000-2006)
Give your 00-06 Tundra an aggressive look from front to rear with Rough Country’s 2.5in Toyota Suspension Lift Kit! This easy-to-install leveling kit raises the front of your vehicle to be equal height with the rear for a leveled, flush look that gives a better ride height and more aggressive appearance.
This kit features a set of front, durable aluminum strut spacersallowing you gain additional ride height without sacrificing ride quality or performance. This new spacer features aircraft quality, T6061 Billet Aluminum offering enhanced durability against elements like rain and rust. Rough Country's new spacer allows for clearance between the upper control arm and the strut.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit. These fine tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body.
Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 2.5in Toyota Suspension Lift Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 33x10.5" tire with proper wheel backspacing.
Best of all, Rough Country's 2.5in Toyota Suspension Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Strut extensions are built from aircraft quality T6061 Billet Aluminum
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- N3 strut replacement is for 4WD models ONLY.
|Est. Install Time||3-4 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||33x10.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
In the Box
- Upper strut extensions
- 2" lift blocks
- Brake line bracket
- Proportioning valve bracket
- (2) Premium N3Series (Rear)
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
Recommended Tires & Wheels
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation