Backspacing and offset are two terms critical to understanding how a wheel fits and will affect the handing of your ride. For Jeep and truck owners, the wrong backspacing and/or offset can equate to tire rub, poor handling, and in some cases, series damage to the vehicle. To help ensure you get the right setup for your ride, Rough Country provides tire and wheel recommendations for each of its suspension lift systems.
Posts tagged 'Wheel'
Search The Blog
- 2023 Essential Off-road GearJanuary 27, 2023
- Why Every Off-Roader Should Have a WinchJanuary 20, 2023
- Fowlco OutfittersJanuary 13, 2023
- Upgrading Your Steps – Reviewing Rough Country's Step OptionsJanuary 6, 2023
- 7 Storage Solutions for Your RideDecember 30, 2022