Run your rear coils at the right angle; these shims correct the rear coil angle of a lifted TJ by 10 degrees, thus putting them at the optimum angle for on and off-road applications. A bowed coil spring can rub against the track-bar bracket or other components. Utilizing a correction shim keeps the coil straight, thus prolonging the life of the coil itself as well as giving a more pleasurable driving experience.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Corrects the rear coil angle 10 degrees.
- Allows coil springs to function more efficiently.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- Rear coil correction plates
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information