Rough Country Distributors are carefully selected. Our strategy is to find the most experienced, reputable retailers/installers who are 4WD enthusiasts in each market. We look for people that are committed to the 4WD market and that have a reputation for excellent customer service.
To be a Rough Country distributor you must have a retail store and installation capabilities. We require all distributors to send us a picture of their retail presence and a picture of their installation area, along with a copy of their business license and/or tax id certificate. We provide our distributors multiple payment methods: open accounts (with credit approval) and credit cards, and COD company check.
- Rough Country offers all of its distributors a great opportunity to make excellent margins on the products the market is demanding.
- Rough Country's customer service is the best in the market. Rough Country has a very knowledgeable customer service department that is always available to help you with any questions. And if you ever have a problem, our mission is simply to fix it - and we do.
- Rough Country ships a market leading 98% of its orders received by 4pm CST the same day they are received and is continually working to improve this percentage.
- Rough Country does extensive national advertising and attends or provides support to most major off-road events. The Rough Country brand name and brand recognition is growing rapidly.
- Rough Country is committed to continuous improvement and is designing and redesigning lift systems focused on ease of installation, ride quality, and value.