4.5in Dodge Suspension Lift Kit | Coil Springs | Radius Arms (14-18 Ram Powerwagon 2500 4WD | Gas)
When changing a vehicle's suspension the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's 4.5-inch Suspension kit features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. These beefy, upgraded Radius Arms also feature a durable, Clevite Rubber Bushing for maximum vibration absorption. This kit also includes a set of front, lifted coil springs for unparalleled ride quality from your lifted Dodge Ram.
This kit also includes Rough Country’s N3 Shock Absorbers. These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. Each kit includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee! Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fits both rear coil spring and rear air ride suspension models!
- Radius Arms offer a more factory-like angle and feature a durable, Clevite Rubber Bushing for maximum vibration absorption.
- Rear ride height arm brackets let you adjust the rear ride height, up to 1-inch higher than the front - Air Ride models ONLY
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits 'Power Wagon' models
- ONLY fits Gas models. Does NOT fit Diesel models
- Requires drilling and cutting.
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted Coil springs
- Radius arms
- Track bar bracket
- Sway-bar brackets
- Pitman arm
- Rear lift spacers
- Track bar bracket
- Sway-bar links
- Bump stop brackets
- Ride height arms
- (4) Premium N3 Series
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels