Defender Pocket Fender Flares Ford F-150 2WD/4WD (2015-2020)
Innovative Design. It’s time to stand out from the crowd and rise above your peers. Increase your truck's tire coverage with Rough Country's Defender Flares for the thirteenth-generation Ford F-150. These aggressively good-looking flares transform your F-150's exterior boasting 2-inches of tire coverage. These uniquely designed flares are sure to protect your F-150's body from mud or road debris kicked up by the tires.
Durable Construction. With everyday truck drivers in mind, Rough Country designed a Fender Flare that recognizes your expectations for tough tactical design, and your right to demand products with high reliability and outstanding quality. Don't settle for anything less! Rough Country's Defender Flares are designed to handle on or off-road terrain. Rough Country's fender flares are constructed of a smooth ABS UV-protected Korad™ plastic. This material is lightweight and can endure the elements. The UV treatment process eliminates chalking and helps prevent sun fading.
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's Defender Flares are backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country products!
- Low Gloss Black Korad™ UV Protected.
- 2 inches of extra tire coverage.
- Protects vehicle from on & off-road debris.
- Installation hardware included.
- No drill installation with tough corrosion-resistant hardware.
- Unpainted flares include a UV-protected Korad™ low gloss cap to keep them looking new for years.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit Raptor models.
- Interferes with Ford Lane Keeping lane departure system on equipped models.
- Does NOT models with factory running boards.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- Front Driver Side Flare
- Front Passenger Side Flare
- Rear Driver Side Flare
- Rear Passenger Side Flare
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet