2 Inch Leveling Kit Loaded Strut | Ford F-150 2WD (2009-2013)
Level your vehicle from front to rear while preserving the smooth, factory ride quality with Rough Country's N3 Strut Leveling Kit! This easy-to-install kit boosts the front end, removing the unsightly factory rake and giving your truck increased ground clearance and aggressive good looks.
Rough Country’s N3 Struts feature a massive bore and chrome plated piston rod with leak-proof piston seal for exceptional durability during off-road use. Each strut is tuned to OEM specs and includes a variable dampening system for outstanding handling and control on all road conditions. These struts offer improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance. Each lifted strut is a full replacement of your OEM equipment, engineered for a pain-free installation. Simply remove the factory strut and replace for an instant upgrade! No complicated strut disassembly required!
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Includes pre-loaded coil.
- No strut disassembly required.
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Application specific velocity sensitive valving.
- Structurally engineered for lifted applications.
- Levels the front of the vehicle by 2-inches, eliminating the need for strut spacers.
- Nitrogen gas charged to improve ride, handling, and reduce shock oil aeration.
- Offers improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
- Infinitely Variable Damping.
- Leak-proof piston seal.
- Special formulated low friction shock oil.
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore.
- Hardened chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance and enhances sealing properties.
- 3-year Limited Warranty.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit Raptor Models
|Extended Length (in)||21.77|
|Collapsed Length (in)||17.28|
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- (2) Premium N3 Lifted Struts
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- View Instruction Sheet