4 Inch Lift Kit Ford F-150 2WD (2021-2022)
It's time to take your Ford F-150 up a notch! Get more ground clearance for your Ford F-150 with a 4-inch Lift kit from Rough Country. This kit will provide increased ground clearance and levels the front with the rear of your ride. So, whether you're hitting the trails or just cruising around town, this lift kit will have you covered.
Heavy-duty and reliable. Rough Country's 4in Lift Kit for the Ford F-150 is engineered with high-quality heavy-duty steel components. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires with proper wheel spacing! A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck. Our fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks, and track width remains the same as factory. So, you can be sure your truck will look good - and perform even better.
Installation. Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process for an easy, no-fuss assembly. With an estimated install time of 8-10 hours, this kit can be installed at home using standard tools.
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's 4" Lift Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Increased ground clearance.
- Track width remains the same as factory.
- Works with 20in or larger factory wheels*
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit Single Cab models.
- Fits models with two-piece driveshaft.
- Does NOT fit diesel models.
- Does NOT fit Tremor models.
- Does NOT models equipped with CCD system.
- Wheels must be 20" in diameter or larger.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted Knuckles
- Strut Spacers
- Front Crossmember
- Rear Crossmember
- Sway-Bar Drop Brackets
- Brake Line Brackets
- Lift Blocks
- Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (2) Premium N3 Shocks
- Est. Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels