4.5in Ford Suspension Lift Kit (05-07 F-250/350 4WD)
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit V-8 gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- V-10 gas engine models will require exhaust modification to clear the front driveshaft.
- A carrier bearing drop bracket is needed for trucks equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft. (#1197)
|Est. Install Time||6 - 8 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||35x12.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||4.5"|
In the Box
- Lifted coil springs
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Sway-bar link extensions
- Track bar drop bracket
- Brake line brackets
- Bumpstop spacers
- 6" fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2005-2007||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2005-2007||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|