Jeep TJ Front Forged Adjustable Track Bar (4-6in)
When you're way off the beaten path the last thing you should worry about is how you're getting home. Introducing Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar for Jeep TJs. This massive 16lb Track Bar is nearly twice the weight of your factory Track bar, offering you unparalleled support and the ultimate peace of mind in any driving situation.
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar is a must. This new track bar is made of forged steel and features rubber Clevite bushings and a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. This design allows the bar to keep your axles tame even under pure off-road torture.
Best of all, it's simple to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle; meaning no removal required, no trial and error lining it up, and no more wasted time just to dial in your bar. All Rough Country forged Track Bars ship with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- Easy installation
- Massive 1.25in outside diameter.
- Made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability.
- Nearly double the weight of your factory track bar at 16lbs.
- Includes Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Fully adjustable while mounted on the Jeep for a proper fit.
- Perfectly center your Jeep's front axle.
- Requires minor drilling.
- Fits models with 4 - 6in suspension lift kits.
- Extended pitman arm 6605 is recommended when installing this kit. Available below.
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|