Track Bar | Forged | Front | 4-6 Inch Lift | Jeep Wrangler TJ (97-06)
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar is a must. This new track bar is made of forged steel and features rubber Clevite bushings and a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. This design allows the bar to keep your axles tame even under pure off-road torture.
Best of all, it's simple to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle; meaning no removal required, no trial and error lining it up, and no more wasted time just to dial in your bar. All Rough Country forged Track Bars ship with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.Read More
- Easy installation
- Massive 1.25in outside diameter.
- Made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability.
- Nearly double the weight of your factory track bar at 16lbs.
- Includes Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Fully adjustable while mounted on the Jeep for a proper fit.
- Perfectly center your Jeep's front axle.
Notes - Important
- Requires minor drilling.
- Fits models with 4 - 6in suspension lift kits.
- Extended pitman arm 6605 is recommended when installing this kit. Available below.
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- Front adjustable track bar
- Track bar bracket
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|