Ford Front Forged Adjustable Track Bar (05-16 F-250/350 w/ 1.5-8in)
Keep your axle centered with Rough Country’s Front Forged Adjustable Track Bar. This massive 1.5in diameter track bar simply dwarfs your truck’s factory equipment, offering you unparalleled support and the ultimate peace of mind in any driving situation.
For those who are serious about navigating uneven terrain and pushing your Super Duty to the limits, Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar is a must. This new track bar is made of forged steel and features rubber Clevite bushings for a long, durable lifespan.This fortified design allows the bar to keep your axles tame even under pure off-road torture.
Best of all, it's simple to install and even easier to adjust! As you lift a truck, the axles become off-centered. This new Forged Adjustable Track Bar gives you the ability to adjust and re-center the axles while mounted to the vehicle. This bolt-on product can be attached in just minutes giving you a nearly instant upgrade.
While many aftermarket track bars are adjustable, Rough Country's new bar is fully adjustable on the vehicle; meaning no removal required, no trial and error lining it up, and no more wasted time just to dial in your bar. Simply attach to the vehicle and dial in your adjustable bar using our innovative clamp and sleeve system. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Massive 1.25in outside diameter.
- Made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability.
- Nearly double the weight of your factory track bar at 16lbs.
- Includes Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Fully adjustable while mounted on the vehicle for a proper fit.
- Perfectly center your truck's front axle.
- Fits models with 1.5 - 8in suspension lift kits.
- Does NOT fit stock height models
|2005-2016||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2005-2016||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
|ONLY fits models with 1.5 - 8in suspension lift kits|