1.25in GM Body Lift Kit (07-13 Silverado/Sierra 1500)
This 1.25" body lift kit is a complete kit with some attractive features at an even more attractive price! Most notably, front bumper relocation brackets, as well as instructions on how relocate the rear bumper using factory mounts, eliminate the unsightly gap left behind with most body lifts, providing a clean and flush look after lifting. A set of fiberglass reinforced nylon spacers nest with the factory body mounts keeping the body properly aligned with the frame. This design provides lift while retaining the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts. Also included: ground strap bracket and grade 8 hardware. Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Will NOT work with manual 4x4 floor shifter.
|Will NOT work with manual 4x4 floor shifter|