4.75in GM Combo Lift Kit w/ Forged Upper Control Arms (14-15 1500 PU 4WD)
This 4.75-inch combo kit features our Nitrogen charged N3 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This innovative kit combines our new 1.25-inch Body Lift with our popular 3.5-inch Suspension Lift for a big lift height without breaking the bank. Includes N3 Shocks and MOOG Ball-Joints.
This kit also features upgraded Ball Joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in Ball Joint design. Easy to install and easier to maintain than any other joint on the market, the Moog Ball Joint system utilizes two powdered-metal "gusher" bearings with grease grooves to provide the most durable wear surface available. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Read More
- Increased ground clearance.
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Increased ground clearance
- Body lift provides 1.25-inch of lift opposed to the standard 1-inch"
- Includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Body lift pucks are full size, maximizing surface contact
- Maintains the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts
- Requires cutting.
- Must know if Stock Upper Control Arms are Cast Aluminum or Cast Steel.
- Does NOT fit 2016+ models with Stock Stamped Steel upper control arms
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
|Est. Install Time||5-7 hours|
- Strut spacers
- Forged upper control arms
- Upper POM ball joints
- Differential drop spacers
- Differential skid plate
- 3in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
- 1.25-inch Body lift pucks
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket
- Grade 8 hardware
|Does NOT fit 2016+ models with Stock Stamped Steel upper control arms|