Hidden Winch Mounting Plate | Chevy/GMC 1500 (99-06 & Classic)
Rough Country’s GM hidden winch plate can fit most standard size winches up to 12,000 lbs and does not impede air flow to the radiator. Unlike many hidden winch solutions, Rough Country's GM Hidden Winch Plate boasts an easier install process that does NOT require moving your factory bumper from stock location. This kit also includes a wiring extension that allows you to easily connect your winch remote even though the unit is recessed into the bumper!
With a black powder coated 1/4in Steel Frame and Grade 8 Hardware, this Winch Plate is ready to stand up to the elements, on and off-road. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!Read More
- Easy installation.
- Hidden install behind the front bumper.
- Does NOT require moving the factory bumper - Front bumper stays in stock location!
- Does NOT impede airflow to the radiator.
- Maintains the ability to run a front license plate.
- Will accommodate most winches on the market (Standard 4.5in x 10in 4 bolt mount).
- Durable black carbon powdercoating.
- Built from heavy-duty 1/4in thick steel.
- Will work with 2007 "Classic" models.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT work with oversized winches or those that include air compressors.
- Does NOT fit models with a body lift kit installed.
- Does NOT fit 1500HD model trucks.
|Est. Install Time||3-4 hours|
In the Box
- Winch mounting plate
- Mounting brackets
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Est. Install Time: 3-4 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2007-2007||2WD||Chevy||Silverado 1500 Classic|
|2007-2007||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 1500 Classic|
|2007-2007||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Classic|
|2007-2007||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Classic|