A set of sturdy driver and passenger lowering spindles, grade 9 hardware, and hardened washers offer plenty of strength and durability to lower the ride height of your truck by 2-inches in the front and 4-inches in the rear, providing a sleek, level drop while keeping everything at optimum angles and maintaining a factory-like ride.
Our easy-to-install Lowering Kit is a total transformation, offering a sleek, modern look. Unlike most lowering kits, this package includes a set of front and rear premium Rough Country Shocks for a smooth, balanced ride - meaning an upgrade to both the look AND feel of your vehicle, all at an incredible price. Read More
- Easy installation.
- Drops the front 2-inches and the rear 4-inches for a level drop.
- Can be fully realigned to factory specs.
- Can be returned to stock height.
- Includes Grade 9 hardware and hardened washers.
Notes - Important
- Requires minor cutting
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" models (old body style)
- Installation on 1988-1991 1500 Standard Cab models will require the use of rotors and bearings from a 1988-1998 Extended Cab model
|Est. Install Time||4-5 hours|
In the Box
- (2) Lowering spindles
- (2) Lowering shackles
- (2) Spring hanger brackets
- (1) Brake line bracket
- (4) Premium N3 Series
- Est. Install Time: 4-5 hours
- View Instruction Sheet