6 Inch Lift Kit | Chevy/GMC 1500 (14-17)
As low as $1,099.95Free Shipping
Shop Wheels & Tires
Custom selected for this kit
Give your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible ride quality! Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height while keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like ride.
Get the look you really want with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Kit for 4WD '14+ Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive kit affords your truck the ability to run 33-inch tires on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle.
Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance cross members featuring the "RC" logo and a differential skid-plate. Each kit also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues.
Give your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible ride quality! Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height while keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like ride. This kit includes a set of rear N3 Shocks, balanced for on and off-road use. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Includes pre-loaded coil
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride
- Increased ground clearance
- Engineered for lifted applications
- Infinitely Variable Damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore
- Silver powder coat finish
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Monotube design
- Internal floating piston
- 46mm high-flow piston
- Fast heat dissipation
- 36kN Tensile Strength
- Mounts inverted
- T6061 brushed aluminum body
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Does not fit Hybrid eAssist models
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 295/60R20 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
Optional N3 Loaded Struts
Optional V2 Monotube Shocks
Notes - Important
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|285/65R18||Factory 18||6x5.5||-||0.25" Spacer|
|295/60R20||Factory 20||6x5.5||-||0.25" Spacer|
|295/70R17||Factory 17||6x5.5||-||0.25" Spacer|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation
Opens in a new window Opens an external site Opens an external site in a new window