6 Inch Lift Kit | Chevy/GMC C1500/K1500 Truck/SUV 4WD (1988-1999)
Get a huge boost for your '88 - '98 Chevy / GMC 1500, Tahoe, and Suburban with Rough Country's all-inclusive 6-inch Suspension Lift.
This kit features a set of beefy front and rear crossmembers and differential drop brackets, this kit can take what you dish out and keep on kicking. A set of drop-torsion bar brackets and a durable front skid plate both feature laser-cut RC logos that peak out from under the frame, giving your vehicle an unmistakable look.
Rough Country’s 6" Suspension Kit features (4) Premium N3 Nitrogen-charged shocks, giving your truck incredible ride-quality both on and off-road. This kit ships with a massive steering link and heim joint assist link. Rear lift blocks and add-a-leafs give plenty of clearance - enough to accommodate up to 35-inch tires. Our new and improved design allows your vehicle to retain it's stock track width, and installation is now even easier.
This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and best of all this kit features Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.Read More
- Redesigned for easier installation.
- Track width remains stock.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Torsion bar drop brackets and front skid plate feature RC laser cut logos.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- Requires minor cutting and grinding.
- Requires rerouting of the exhaust for front drive shaft clearance.
- Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban models require extended rear sway-bar links. SKU: 1038
- 4-Door Tahoe and Yukon models require torsion bar crossmember bracket kit. SKU: 89501
- Models equipped with AutoTrac will require a new aftermarket driveshaft. SKU: 5082.1
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
In the Box
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Torsion bar drop brackets
- Upper control arm drop brackets
- Lower control arm drop brackets
- Kicker bars
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Steering link
- Heim joint assist link
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Add-a-leaf springs
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
Recommended Tires & Wheels
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation