Center Cup Holder Honda Pioneer 1000 (2016-2022)
Innovative Upgrade. Looking for a place to keep your drink while you're out in your UTV? Rough Country has you covered with the Center Cup Holder for the Honda Pioneer. With this upgrade, your drinks will be secure so you can stay focused on the trail ahead. The two stainless steel cup holders have step sizes to accommodate smaller and larger cups and feature a drain hole in the center. They also include padded bottoms to reduce rattling when you're riding. The frame is made from durable 11 -gauge steel and powder-coated for UV, scratch, and chip resistance. Installation is quick and easy, so you can get back to enjoying your ride with your drink close at hand!
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's Center Cup Holder is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Powder Coated - UV , scratch, and chip resistant.
- 2 - Stainless steel cup holder with step sizes to accommodate smaller cuts and larger cups.
- Cup holder has a drain hole in the center and padded bottom to reduce cup rattle.
- Easy install with rivets.
- Keeps drink close at hand and secure.
Notes - Important
- Requires drilling for installation.
- If using MLC 8gang switch must drill a hole for wire hook-up and attach to the base plate.
|Est. Install Time||1 hour|
In the Box
- (2) Cupholders
- Cover Plate
- Est. Install Time: 1 hour
- View Instruction Sheet
|2017-2022||4WD||Honda||Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition|