Vertex Rear Coil Over Shock Pair 0-2" | Honda Pioneer 1000/Pioneer 1000-5
Outstanding Ride Quality. The Vertex Coilover Shocks for Honda Pioneer provides the ultimate in off-road performance. With 16-stage adjustable damping, these shocks can be easily dialed in to give the perfect amount of support and stability. The adjustable coilover design provides 0-2 inches of lift, making it easy to get the right amount of clearance for your specific needs. Plus, the 3-stage seal system keeps out dirt and debris while the rubber bump stop ensures improved stability. So whether you're hitting the trails or blazing your own path, the Vertex Coilover Shocks for Honda Pioneer will give you the performance you need.
Built to Withstand. These shocks are made to provide ultimate performance and comfort, with a monotube design that's nitrogen-charged for optimal damping sensitivity. The 16mm chrome-hardened piston rod and 52mm honed steel body are tough to handle anything you throw at them, while the zinc plate finish with a double clear coat protects against corrosion. And for easy height adjustment, we've included a spanner wrench.
Installation and Warranty. Get your Honda Pioneer ready for the toughest terrain with Rough Country's high-quality Vertex Coilover Shocks. This suspension upgrade comes with everything you need for a quick and easy installation and can be installed in as little as 2-3 hours. Rough Country's Vertex Shocks are backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products!
- Incredible ride quality and performance.
- 16-Stage Adjustable Damping.
- Adjustable Coil-Over Design provides 0-2 inch of lift.
- Monotube Design.
- Piggyback Remote Reservoir.
- 16mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod.
- Specifically Tuned for Each Application.
- 3-Stage Seal System.
- Heat-Treated, Alloy Bearings.
- 52mm Honed Steel Body.
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Accents.
- Zinc Plate Finish with Double Clear Coat.
- Incredible >400 Hour Salt Spray Rating.
- Rubber bump stop for improved stability.
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Notes - Important
- Vehicles equipped with a cargo rack or other accessories may not achieve 2" of lift.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- (2) Vertex Adjustable Coilover Shocks
|2023-2023||4WD||Honda||1000-6 Crew Deluxe|