WF1 Fender Flares Jeep Wrangler 4xe (21-23)/Wrangler JL (18-23)
Innovative Design. It’s time to stand out from the crowd and rise above your peers. Increase your truck's tire coverage with Rough Country's WF1 Fender Flares for the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL. These aggressively good-looking flares transform your JL's exterior boasting an additional 3/4" of tire clearance. These uniquely designed flares are sure to protect your JL's body from mud or road debris kicked up by the tires.
Durable Construction. With everyday truck drivers in mind, Rough Country designed a Fender Flare that recognizes your expectations for tough tactical design, and your right to demand products with high reliability and outstanding quality. Don't settle for anything less! Rough Country's WF1 Fender Flares are designed to handle on or off-road terrain. Rough Country's fender flares are constructed of lightly textured ABS UV-protected TPO plastic. This material is lightweight and can endure the elements. The UV treatment process eliminates chalking and helps prevent sun fading.
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's WF1 Fender Flares are backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country products!
- Front Flare Width: 10"
- Rear Flare Width: 6"
- Offers an additional 3/4" of clearance over factory Rubicon front flares and 2" over non-Rubicon models.
- Allows up to a 35" tire on non-Rubicon and 37" tall tire on Rubicon models with no lift kit.
- Lightly textured UV protected TPO plastic.
- No drill installation with tough corrosion-resistant hardware – light trimming for installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Notes - Important
- Retains factory blinker.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- Front Driver Side Flare
- Front Passenger Side Flare
- Rear Driver Side Flare
- Rear Passenger Side Flare
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2018-2023||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JL (2 Door)|
|2018-2023||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|