Performance Cat-Back Exhaust 3.6L | Jeep Gladiator JT 4WD (20-22)
Aggressive Sound. Give your Jeep an aggressive, throaty growl and killer good looks with Rough Country’s Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System for Jeep Gladiator JT 3.6L models. These durable exhaust systems are fine-tuned to improve airflow and deliver the perfect aftermarket exhaust note that will put a smile on your face every time you hit the gas.
Durable Components. Each kit features a set of high-temp resistant, dual-wall 304 black stainless tips with RC logo for an improved, aggressive look. Upgrading your exhaust note has never been easier! Each kit conveniently installs onto the factory hangers and features stainless clamps for easy assembly with no welding required!
Installation. Rough Country’s Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System can be easily installed with an estimated 2-3 hours.
Warranty. Rough Country’s Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System has a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products.
- Aggressive, guttural sound.
- Includes black dual exhaust tips or you may retain your factory dual tip exhaust.
- Vehicle specific tuned for maximum performance.
- Fits 3.6L engines.
- Dual cat-back design.
- 409 stainless exhaust pipe with mandrel bent 16 gauge tubing.
- Dual wall stainless steel 304 high temp resistant black tips w/ RC logo.
- 409 stainless muffler w/ RC logo.
- 304 stainless clamps for easy installation. (No welding)
- Exhaust installs in factory hangers.
Notes - Important
- ONLY Fits 3.6L engines.
- This part does not affect vehicle emissions and therefore is not covered by emissions regulations.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- (1) Inlet Tube
- (1) Exhaust Extension Tube
- (1) Muffler
- (1) Driver Side Mid Tube
- (1) Passenger Side Mid Tube
- (1) Driver Side Exit Tube
- (1) Passenger Side Down Tube
- (2) Exit Tubes W/ (Black) Exhaust Tips
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet