High Clearance Skid Plate Automatic | Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD (97-06)
Put the shovel to rest with Rough Country's new High Clearance Skid Plate. Made from heavy-duty quarter inch steel, this super tough belly pan protects the underside of your vehicle from off-road hazards. With its innovative design the skid plate sits snug to the vehicle, avoiding hang-ups your factory plate can't and allowing an additional 2in of clearance. The pronounced lip traverses rocks and dirt with ease. A powdercoat helps ward off the elements as well as it gives the vehicle a killer look.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Made from heavy-duty 0.25in steel.
- Gain up to 2in of additional clearance.
Notes - Important
- Non-Rubicon models require a Slip-Yoke Eliminator.
- An extended rear CV Drive Shaft is required.
- 1.25in Body Lift Kit is required. (#1157)
- 1in Motor Mount Kit is required. (#1156)
- Rubicon models require compressor relocation bracket. (#1123)
|Est. Install Time||3-4 hours|
In the Box
- High clearance skid plate
- Transmission mounting plate
- Est. Install Time: 3-4 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information