M1 Shock Shaft Protector Pair
Added Protection and Durable Construction. Protect your Rough Country M1 Monotube shocks with Rough Country's M1 Shock Shaft Protectors. This innovative two-piece design is constructed of a durable high-quality UV-resistant polypropylene thermoplastic material that is built to protect our inverted shock design from rocks and debris.
Installation. With a simple clamp-on design, installation couldn't be easier. Simply use the supplied hardware and you're good to go! With an estimated timeframe of 10-15 minutes, these protectors can be installed at home using standard tools and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's M1 Shock Shaft Protectors is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- 2-Piece Design for Easy Installation.
- Made of Durable, UV Resistant Polypropylene Thermoplastic Material.
- Only fits Rough Country M1 Shock Line.
- Protects inverted shock shaft from rocks and debris.
- Clears shock body during compression.
Notes - Important
- Sold as a pair.
- Does NOT fit M1 shocks with stem on rod end.
|Est. Install Time||10-15 minutes|
In the Box
- (2) M1 Shock Shaft Protectors