NP231 Slip Yoke Eliminator
This design works fine on the street but once you have lifted your Jeep and installed bigger tires on it, the stress on the slip yoke or rear output shaft is often too much. This Heavy Duty Slip Yoke eliminator kit includes everything to modify your transfer case, this kit does require our extended travel drive shaft, which helps to prevent driveline vibration and the rear ouput shaft from breaking.Read More
- Converts transfer case from slip yoke to a fixed yoke for improved off-road durability and performance.
Notes - Important
- For use with NP231 model transfer cases ONLY.
- Designed with the most current design shaft found in the New Process Gear NP231. This current design shaft was introduced in 1997. Jeep vehicles using the early NP231 can still use our kit, providing that the needle bearings are removed from the stock drive sprockets.
|Est. Install Time||hours|
In the Box
- 1 3/8in-32 spline rear output shaft
- 356-T6 heat treated aluminum alloy tailhousing
- 1310 c.v. yoke
|Jeep model NP231 Transfer Case|