Pitman Arm Jeep Cherokee XJ (84-01)/Comanche MJ (86-92) 2WD/4WD
After lifting your vehicle it is highly recommended to install a drop pitman arm to correct the vehicles steering geometry. Due to the increased height, a vehicles turning radius can be affected. The drop steering arm is specifically engineered for lifted applications and is a simple solution to correct draglink alignment and reduces steering vibration.
- Maintains proper draglink alignment.
- Maintains optimum turning radius.
- Helps reduce steering vibrations.
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits power steering models.
- ONLY fits models with 6in - 7in suspension lift kits.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- Pitman arm
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information