Pitman Arm Jeep Wrangler JK (2007-2018)
After lifting your vehicle it is highly recommended to install a drop pitman arm to correct the vehicles steering geometry. Due to the increased height, a vehicles turning radius can be affected. The drop steering arm is specifically engineered for lifted applications and is a simple solution to correct draglink alignment and reduces steering vibration.
- Maintains proper draglink alignment.
- Maintains optimum turning radius.
- Helps reduce steering vibrations.
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits models with 3.5in - 6in suspension lift kits.
- ONLY fits power steering models
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- Pitman arm
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK (2 Door)|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information