CV Drive Shaft Rear | 4-6 Inch Lift | Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD (97-06)
This double cardan style CV drive shaft is recommended for Jeep TJ Wrangler models equipped with 4in - 6in suspension lifts to prevent driveline vibration and the rear output shaft from breaking.
- Collapsed Measurement: 14.25-inches
- Extended Measurement: 17.75-inches
- After lifting your Jeep TJ Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes Brute Force Red seals
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the botom of your Jeep.
- Running length: 16.5in.
Notes - Important
- Fits Dana 35 rear axle models with automatic or manual transmission.
- Fits Dana 44 rear axle models with automatic transmission.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is REQUIRED.
- Recommended on models with 4in - 6in of lift.
- Does NOT fit Rubicon models.
- Does NOT fit Unlimited models.
- Does NOT fit 97-02 models with 4cyl engine and 3-speed auto transmission. Please use 5080.1
- Does NOT fit 05-06 models with 2.4L 4cyl engine and 6-speed manual transmission. Please use 5080.1
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- Extended CV drive shaft
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information