Jeep XJ Rear CV Drive Shaft
This double cardan style CV drive shaft is recommended for Jeep XJ Cherokee models equipped with 4in - 6in suspension lifts to prevent driveline vibration and the rear output shaft from breaking.
- Collapsed Measurement: 31.75-inches
- Extended Measurement: 35.25-inches
- After lifting your Jeep XJ Cherokee a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the botom of your Jeep.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is REQUIRED.
- Recommended on models with 4in - 6in of lift.