N3 Steering Stabilizer 0-5 Inch Lift | Ford F-150 4WD (1997-2003)
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components and are highly recommended for vehicles running aftermarket tires. The durable 18mm chrome hardened piston rod and large-bodied cylinder dwarfs factory equipment, ensuring a more effective vibration damping each and every time you take to the trails. Rough Country's N3 Steering Stabilizer kit is easy to install, with a 100% bolt-on installation process that can be installed in a home garage with common tools.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 18mm piston rod
Notes - Important
- Fits models with stock to 5" suspension lift kits.
|Est. Install Time||1 hours|
In the Box
- N3 steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
- Est. Install Time: 1 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information