Seat Covers Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD (14-21)
Comfortable and Durable Protection. Protect your seats from water, mud, and anything you can throw at them with Rough Country’s front and rear Neoprene Seat Covers. These easy-to-install covers fit snugly over your truck's seats to protect your interior from the elements while blending in perfectly. These comfortable seat covers feature a 4-layer construction with thick foam padding for a comfortable feel and durable quality. The outer Neoprene protective layer wards off water and mildew while being soft to the touch and offering great breathability. Each cover is designed to be an exact fit on your vehicle, with accessibility for airbags, seat adjustment, and more! Pick up a set of front seat covers to save your most-used seats from additional wear or a rear set to protect your back seat from stains caused by kids or animals. Or choose front and rear for full seat protection!
Installation and Warranty. Installation is fast and easy, just slip each cover firmly over the seat and fasten with the built-in straps and you’re ready to roll! Rough Country’s Neoprene Seat Covers are backed with a two-year warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Fits very snug!
- Made to factory specifications.
- 4-Layer construction w/ foam padding and protective polyester shell.
- Neoprene layer offers great breathability and water resistance.
- Includes full covers for front seats - plus headrest covers where applicable.
- Front covers help protect your most-used seats from wear.
- Rear covers help protect your back seats from children and animal stains.
- Two-year warranty.
Notes - Important
- Rear cover ONLY fits Crew Cab models.
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- (1) Front seat cover
- (1) Rear seat cover
- (4) Headrest covers
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information