Tubular Rear Cargo Rack Spare Tire Mount | Polaris RZR XP 1000/RZR XP 4 1000 (14-21)
Additional Storage. Carrying a full-size spare with you on your outings is a huge plus, but you can lose that much-needed cargo space when placing it in the bed. Here at Rough Country we keep the adventurist in mind and created Rough Country's Tubular Rear Cargo Rack/Spare Tire Mount for Polaris RZR models.
Innovative Design. This durable, tubular steel tire carrier is designed to carry a full sire replacement tire, displayed prominently on the rear of your UTV's cargo rack. Each rack features a rear swing out door that allows full access to the bed and a basket up top for additional cargo. This innovative design also utilizes multiple tie-down locations ensuring that you can secure your cargo from every direction. Give your RZR an aggressive look and practical access to a full-sized spare anytime you need it with Rough Country’s Cargo Rack Spare Tire Carrier!
Installation. With no cutting or drilling required to install, installation couldn't be easier. With an estimated timeframe of 2-3 hours this full kit can be installed at home using standard tools and can be completed efficiently and quickly.
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's Tubular Rear Cargo Rack is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- 1.5” Dia. X 0.80” Wall Tubing for main rack body.
- 1.0” Dia. X 0.80” Wall Tubing for top rack.
- Black Powder coating for scratch UV and corrosion resistance.
- Tailgate has a pad-lock location.
- Multiple Tie-down locations so cargo can be secured from every direction.
- Easy Install – all mounting hardware included.
- Spare tire carrier mount.
- Side mount holes for water or fuel containers.
Notes - Important
- Spare tire should not exceed 50lbs
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- Cargo Rack
- Mounting Brackets
- Rear Door
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2014-2021||4WD||Polaris||RZR XP 1000|
|2014-2021||4WD||Polaris||RZR XP 4 1000|