Nerf Steps Cab Length | Crew Max | Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD (22-23)
Step up in Style. It's time to put your lifted vehicle a step ahead of the others! Rough Country's new 3-Inch Side Steps are the perfect upgrade for your Toyota Tundra. Featuring a high positioned bar these steps not only provide ease of access they fit tight to the Jeeo for a cleaner look!
Durable and Affordable. Rough Country's 3-Inch Nerf Steps extend from one wheel well opening to the next, offering a clean install that lends to the look of your lifted truck. These steps can be installed on any vehicle, with or without a body lift. Our innovative design actually hides any exposed frame you see under the truck, offering extra protection for your rocker panels. Rough Country Nerf Steps are Made out of ultra-durable .084 Wall corrosion-resistant tubing with a Zinc Base Coat and Black Finish for a sharp look that's ready to withstand the elements.
Installation: Rough Country's 3-Inch Side Steps can be easily installed with an estimated 1-2 hours install time.
Warranty: Rough Country's 3-Inch Nerf Steps have a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products.
- Main bar extends from wheel well to wheel well.
- Cab length bars are perfect for trucks with campers, flatbeds, and utility-style beds.
- Compatible with all bed sizes.
- Bar is positioned high and tight for better fit and cleaner look.
- Added protection from road debris.
- Built from .084 Wall corrosion-resistant tubing.
- Solid one-piece construction.
- Helps hide exposed frame under vehicle.
- Works with or without a body lift.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits CrewMax models.
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
|Weight Rating (lbs)||465|
In the Box
- (2) Nerf Steps
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information