Preston Price's 1993 Ford F-150 XLT is a truck that has been through tough times. Having been in his family for over ten years, it's been wrecked twice, stolen (twice), and found (twice). Yet, despite all of this, the truck keeps going. Recognizing that this was no ordinary rig, Preston decided to turn it into a show truck. He's already added several Rough Country products with plans to add more. Keep reading to learn more about Preston's journey with the "truck that won't quit."
Posts tagged 'F-150'
Search The Blog
- 2023 Essential Off-road GearJanuary 27, 2023
- Why Every Off-Roader Should Have a WinchJanuary 20, 2023
- Fowlco OutfittersJanuary 13, 2023
- Upgrading Your Steps – Reviewing Rough Country's Step OptionsJanuary 6, 2023
- 7 Storage Solutions for Your RideDecember 30, 2022