2.5 Inch Leveling Kit | Ram 2500 (14-21)/3500 (13-21) 4WD
Rough Country's durable coil spring spacers have been expertly redesigned to match the factory geometry of your truck, including the angle of the coil mounts and position of the rubber isolator, which perfectly indexes both springs to eliminate any chance of coil bowing. This kit has also been upgraded to include shock extension brackets that allow you to reuse your factory shocks at the optimum angle for your new lifted truck.
Want better performance? Upgrade to a set of optional N3 Shock Absorbers and gain better ride quality both on and off-road. Rough Country’s N3 shocks are nitrogen charged, featuring 10-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving for a smooth ride no matter what the terrain.
This kit also features a lightning fast, 100% bolt-on installation process that couldn't be easier or less invasive to your new vehicle. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit Power Wagon models.
- Optional shock upgrades do NOT fit dually models.
- If shock option is added and vehicle has rear leaf springs part number 37730A or 37770 is required.
- If shock option is added and vehicle has rear coil springs part number 37735 or 37775 is required.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- (2) Coil spring spacers
- (2) Shock relocation brackets [Spacer Kit Only]
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels