- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit Mega Cab models.
- Does NOT fit TRX models.
- Prior to Installation Note: Under hard acceleration in 4x4 high, unlifted Dodge Ram's often have a front end vibration or shutter. This vibration or shutter exist due to the design of the motor and differential mounts and is inherent in the vehicle. This vibration or shutter may be more pronounced after a leveling kit is installed due to additional torque from modified driveshaft angles. This does not indicate a problem, but should be a consideration prior to installation.
|Est. Install Time||1 - 3 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||33x12.50 R17|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
In the Box
- Strut extensions
- Est. Install Time: 1 - 3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet