5in Dodge Suspension Lift Kit
Featuring a brand-new control arm solution, our new Dodge 2500 Control Arm Drop Bracket System improves driveline geometry. By utilizing a set of beefy drop brackets we've eliminated the steep mounting angle often seen on 5in and larger kits. By mounting your stock arms to the reduced angle provided by our Drop Bracket System, you'll gain better ride quality and better caster angle for increased drivability.Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Works with factory 17" and 20" wheels
- Control arm drop brackets reduce control arm angle, improving ride quality and driveability.
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Requires minor drilling.
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
|Est. Install Time||4-6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||37x12.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
In the Box
- Lifted coil springs
- Control arm drop brackets
- Pitman arm
- Track bar drop bracket
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 Series
- Est. Install Time: 4-6 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2011-2013||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Mega Cab|
|2011-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Mega Cab|
You may also like
- Dodge Pocket Fender Flares | Rivets (10-18 Ram 2500/3500)As low as $299.95Ships Free!
- Dodge Wheel to Wheel Nerf Steps (10-19 Ram 2500/3500)As low as $399.95Ships Free!