5 Inch Lift Kit | Non-Dually | Ram 3500 4WD (2013-2015)
When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's new 5-inch Suspension kit features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. These beefy, upgraded Radius Arms also feature a durable, Clevite Rubber Bushing for maximum vibration absorption. In a further effort to preserve the truck's factory ride, this kit retains the factory progressive rate coil spring -- designed by Dodge specifically for the weight and ride quality of these new model trucks.
Get the look you really want for your truck with an easy-to-install kit, at an incredible price!Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory progressive rate coil springs
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- Requires minor drilling and cutting.
- Does NOT fit Dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Does NOT fit models with rear air suspension.
- Models equipped with factory rear overload springs will need to remove the overload spring
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
|Est. Install Time||4-6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||37x12.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||5"|
In the Box
- Coil spring spacers
- Radius arms
- Track bar bracket
- Sway-bar brackets
- Pitman arm
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 Series
- Est. Install Time: 4-6 hours
- View Instruction Sheet