2.5in Ford Leveling Kit (19-20 Ranger 4WD)
When it comes to leveling your Ranger, a small lift can make a huge difference! By lifting the front end of the vehicle to match the height of the rear, you get an instant transformation in looks and ground clearance that’s sure to turn heads wherever you go.
Each kit features a set of front strut spacers, laser cut for a precise fit and powder coated black to resist the elements. Rough Country’s 2.5in Leveling Kit features an easy, 100% bolt-on installation process with no need for complicated strut disassembly. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee! Read More
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
Notes - Important
- After-market wheels must have a minimum of 93.1mm center bore, and maximum 6.5” back spacing.
- Wheels with less than 6.5” backspacing may require slight trimming.
- 9” wide wheels will require trimming.
|Est. Install Time||2-4 hours|
In the Box
- (2) Strut Spacers
- Est. Install Time: 2-4 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|1Requires minor trimming|
|2After-market wheels MUST have a minimum of 93.1mm center bore|