4 Inch Lift Kit Rear Blocks | Ford Bronco 4WD (1978-1979)
Give your 78-79 Ford Bronco an aggressive look from front to rear with Rough Country’s 4" Ford Suspension Lift Kit! This easy-to-install leveling kit raises the front of your vehicle to be equal height with the rear for a leveled, flush look that gives a better ride height and more aggressive appearance.
This kit features a set of front, durable coil springs allowing you gain additional ride height without sacrificing ride quality or performance. A set of 7 degree c-bushings and track bar drop bracket are provided to keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. Our fabricated rear blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit. These fine tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body.
Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 35" tire with proper wheel backspacing.
Best of all, Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
Notes - Important
- New rear blocks replace the factory rear block.
- A drop pitman arm is recommended for optimum turning radius and drag link alignment. (#6602)
- (#6602) pitman arm will NOT work if the original arm has a welded ball joint on the end.
- Vehicles with factory quad shocks (2 front shocks per side) will simply use a single aftermarket shock.
|Est. Install Time||5-7 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||35x12.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
In the Box
- Lifted coil springs
- Track bar drop bracket
- 7° C-bushings
- 3" lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 Series
Recommended Tires & Wheels