5 Inch Lift Kit Ford Excursion 4WD (2000-2005)
Superior Lift Solution. Take your Ford Excursion to the next level with Rough Country's 5-Inch Lift Kit. Give your SUV improved ride height and a more aggressive appearance without sacrificing ride quality or performance. Plus, with 5 inches of lift, you can accommodate larger tires up to 35 inches and boost your undercarriage protection. Take your SUV to new heights with Rough Country's 5-Inch Lift Kit!
Top Quality Construction. With parts built specifically for your Excursion, this kit makes it easy to tackle any terrain. Our 5-Inch Lift Kit features Lifted Leaf Springs, Track and Sway-Bar Drop Brackets for the front, and Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks for the rear, leveling the front with the rear for a more balanced look. We also include Premium N3 Series Shocks that are fine-tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged to provide an excellent balance of off-road performance and smooth highway ride.
Installation and Warranty. Our lift kit is a simple bolt-on installation that requires 6 to 8 hours and includes all hardware needed. The easy-to-follow instructions will guide you through each step of the process so you can enjoy your Excursion's new aggressive look in no time! Rough Country's products are backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty for manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products!
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit V8 Gas Engine models
- New fabricated lift block replaces your factory equipped block.
|Est. Install Time||6 - 8 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted leaf springs
- Track bar drop bracket
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Pitman arm
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels