4 Inch Lift Kit Rear Springs | Ford Bronco II 4WD (1984-1990)
Give your 84-90 Ford Bronco II an aggressive look from front to rear with Rough Country’s 4" Ford Suspension Lift Kit! This easy-to-install leveling kit raises the front of your vehicle to be equal height with the rear for a leveled, flush look that gives a better ride height and more aggressive appearance.
This kit features a set of front, durable coil springs and rear leaf springs allowing you gain additional ride height without sacrificing ride quality or performance. A set of radius arm and I-Beam drop brackets are provided to keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. Our fabricated rear blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit. These fine tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body.
Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 31x10.5" tire with proper wheel backspacing.
Best of all, Rough Country's 4" Ford Suspension Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and drivability.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit models with manual steering.
- Does NOT fit 87-88 models with "High Rider STX" package.
- Vehicles equipped with a front sway bar can NOT use Rough Country's single steering stabilizer SKU: 8733130.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||31x10.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
In the Box
- Lifted coil springs
- Radius arm drop brackets
- I-beam drop brackets
- Power steering pitman arm
- Lifted leaf springs
- (4) Premium N3 Series
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels