6 Inch Lift Kit Ford Super Duty 4WD (1999)
Bolder All-Terrain Performance. Looking to add some extra clearance to your ride? Rough Country's 6-Inch Lift Kit is just what you need. This great kit allows you to level out the front of your Ford with the rear and get the ground clearance you want. As a result, not only will you see improved stability and handling, but you'll also enjoy superior ride quality on and off the road. So, if you're looking to take your riding experience to the next level, Rough Country has got you covered.
Ultimate Upgrade. Rough Country's 6-inch lift kit offers the added performance you want with high-quality components that increase your off-road capabilities. The kit provides lifted leaf springs, giving you a more comfortable ride, especially when off-roading in bumpy terrain. It comes with high-quality components, including N3 Series shocks that offer the best in balanced performance. If you want to run larger tires and get increased ground clearance, but don't want to sacrifice a smooth ride, then Rough Country's 6-inch lift kit is the perfect solution.
Installation and Warranty. Rough Country's 6-Inch Lift Kit comes with all the hardware needed for installation and can be installed in 6-8 hours. Longer-lasting quality will get you more time on the trail and less time at the shop. Rough Country's products are backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty for manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products!
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit V-8 gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit models with a production date on or after 3-1-1999
- A carrier bearing drop bracket is needed for trucks equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft. (#1197)
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted leaf springs
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar drop bracket
- Pitman arm
- 4in lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 series [+$50]
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|1999-1999||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|1999-1999||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
Recommended Tires & Wheels