Give your 99-04 Ford Super Duty an impressive upgrade, front to back with Rough Country’s 6" Ford Suspension Lift Kit! This easy-to-install lift kit raises the front of your vehicle to be equal height with the rear for a leveled, better-than-stock look that gives an improved ride height and more aggressive appearance.
This kit features a set of front, lifted leaf springs allowing you gain additional ride height without sacrificing ride quality or performance. A set of sway bar drop brackets and track bar are provided to keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included. These fine tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body.
Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 6" 99-04 Ford Suspension Lift Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 37" tire with proper wheel backspacing.
Best of all, Rough Country's 6” Ford Suspension Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement WarrantRead More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N4 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT F-350 models.
- Does NOT fit gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- A carrier bearing drop bracket is needed for trucks equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft. (#1197)
|Est. Install Time||3-4 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||35X12.50R17|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||4.5in|
In the Box
- Lifted coil springs
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Track bar drop bracket
- Stabilizer relocation brackets
- Pitman arm
- Brake line brackets
- Bumpstop spacers
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 3-4 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2011-2014||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|