6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit | 4-Link (08-10 F-250/350 4WD)
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- If vehicle is equipped with rear overload leafs, they will need to be removed.
- Gas models may require exhaust modification to clear front drive shaft
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||37x13.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||4.5in|
In the Box
- Lifted coil springs
- Fixed upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Extended sway-bar links
- Track bar drop bracket
- Stabilizer relocation brackets
- Pitman arm
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Bumpstop spacers
- 3in lift blocks
- Carrier bearing drop bracket
- (4) Premium N3 Series
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|