3.75in GM Combo Lift Kit (07-13 1500 PU)
Get the best of both worlds with Rough Country's 3.75-inch Combo Kit for 2007-2013 GM 1500's! This unique kit combines our popular 2.5-inch Leveling Lift Kit with our 1.25-inch body lift, offering you a big boost at an incredible price! Gain enough ride height to run up to 285/75 R 17 tires with a set of lower strut extensions, rear blocks, and a set of fiberglass reinforced nylon spacers. Best of all this kit ships with a set of bumper relocation brackets and instruction for lifting the rear bumper using factory mounts, giving your truck a clean, flush look after lifting. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Warranty and is certified FMVSS no. 126 Compliant, proven not to interfere with Electronic Stability Control feature on new model trucks. Read More
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Fabricated blocks offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Body Lift provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Body Lift includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" model.
- Body Lift Requires minor cutting and drilling.
|Est. Install Time||4-6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||33x12.50 R20|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
- Lower strut mount extensions
- Upper strut spacers
- 2" fabricated lift blocks
- 1.25" Body lift pucks
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket