7in GM Suspension Lift Kit (14-18 1500 PU 2WD)
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Re-uses stock front skid plate
Notes - Important
- IMPORTANT! - Installation of larger tires will require a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator (#732501)
- Does not fit Hybrid eAssist models
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Stamped Steel or Cast Steel
- Cast Steel Control arm kit (237.20) will give a total of 7.5-inches of lift
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- 2014+ models require removal of front skid plate bracket
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Brake line brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 5" lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|315/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/70 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2315/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/60 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2315/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|